So two weeks ago I was tagged on youtube to do this tag called “Behind The Scenes” where I’m talking about all my “secrets” and how I plan, film and edit all my youtube videos. I thought it would be fun to share some tips and tricks with you guys on everything happening behind the scenes.. Hope you’ll enjoy it! ♥
[embedplusvideo height=”401″ width=”660″ editlink=”http://bit.ly/1esZIgO” standard=”http://www.youtube.com/v/3JBzI8t0ATk?fs=1&vq=hd720″ vars=”ytid=3JBzI8t0ATk&width=660&height=401&start=&stop=&rs=w&hd=1&autoplay=0&react=1&chapters=¬es=” id=”ep7316″ /]
1) What camera do you use?
2) What editing system do you use?
3) Do you use artificial or natural lighting?
4) What is the top item on your filming wishlist?
5) What is your favorite day in the week to film?
6) Do you plan your videos. If so, how?
7) How long does it take you to film an average video?
8) How many hours do you spend editing an average video?
9) Favorite types of video to film?
10) Do you people at your school or work know about your channel?
11) What is your process of thinking of a video idea?
12) Do you feel awkward filming in front of other people or in public?
13) Do you and your Youtube friends plan out videos together?
14) What is your subscriber goal by the end of the year?
15) Who do you tag to do this tag next?
For more videos please check out my youtube channel ♥